Readers ask: How To Tell If Neighbor Is Selling Drugs?
- 1 How do I know if my neighbor is selling drugs?
- 2 How do you spot a drug stash house?
- 3 How do you turn someone in for selling drugs?
- 4 What drug is called Charlie?
- 5 Who was the richest drug dealer in the world?
- 6 What to do if you think someone is dealing drugs?
- 7 Can anonymous tips be traced?
- 8 How do you tip the police?
- 9 How do I report an illegal website?
How do I know if my neighbor is selling drugs?
What are the warning signs of drug activity in the neighborhood?
- Excessive foot traffic to and from a house or property.
- Loitering in or around a house.
- Frequent and unusual traffic patterns such as: Stop – Enter – Leave.
- Traffic frequently stops and a resident comes out and talks briefly with occupants of car.
How do you spot a drug stash house?
Indicators of a Stash House:
- Most drug stash houses are rental homes.
- Stash house caretakers prefer homes with attached garage.
- Yard is unkept, although sometimes they will send someone to clean it up so as to not draw attention.
- There is usually little, if any, furniture in the home.
How do you turn someone in for selling drugs?
- Illegal drug trafficking: submit a Tip online or call your local DEA office.
- Report criminals posing as DEA Special Agents, illegal sales/distribution of drugs; suspicious online pharmacies and other drug-distribution-related crimes. 877-RxAbuse (877-792-2873)
What drug is called Charlie?
Cocaine, a drug sometimes referred to by the street name “Charlie”
Who was the richest drug dealer in the world?
Now, let’s take a look at the 10 richest drug lords of all time.
- Al Capone: $1.47 Billion.
- Griselda Blanco: $2.26 Billion.
- El Chapo: $3 Billion.
- Carlos Lehder: $3.05 Billion.
- The Orejuela Bros: $3.39 Billion.
- (tied) Jose Gonzalo Rodriguez Gacha: $5.65 Billion.
- (tied) Khun Sa: $5.65 Billion.
What to do if you think someone is dealing drugs?
Drug use or dealing is a crime and should be reported to the police immediately. You can contact the police on 101 or 999 in an emergency. If you want to report suspected drug dealing anonymously, you can do this through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 1111 or via their website.
Can anonymous tips be traced?
Crime Stoppers uses state-of-the-art encryption technology to ensure Crime Stoppers tips stay anonymous. Phone numbers, IP addresses, etc. are not traceable. For tips to stay anonymous, tipsters must not divulge any personal identifying information within the content of their tips.
How do you tip the police?
If you have information that you think may assist the Police in relation to specific incidents or investigations, you can pass it on to Crime Stoppers by phoning 1800 333 000.
How do I report an illegal website?
To report an Internet crime that has occurred in California, contact you local Law Enforcement Agency; your local High Crimes Task Force; or the Attorney General’s eCrime Unit. We encourage all victims of Internet Crimes to also contact the The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).